Do you want to work with state of the art cloud technology? Do you see yourself building software powering small and medium businesses around the world?
If you are ready for a unique experience where you'll learn every aspect of modern software as a service, then read further and learn how QuoteMachine is the best move for your career.
Created by a team of successful startup leaders, QuoteMachine enables innovative retailers and wholesalers to sell highly personalized products and services, reach new types of customers and streamline the quote to cash experience.
With its highly scalable technology, QuoteMachine aims at helping thousands of businesses stand out from their competition with more personalized offers, innovative services, fluid payment technologies, all integrated with operation and supply chain software.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who will work closely with the CTO to design, build and deploy new features on QuoteMachine. You will be mentored by top-engineers who will support you at every step of the development process.
- Work closely with the CTO to design new features
- Brainstorm and propose improvements and solutions to the software
- Deploy new features on a daily basis using our continuous deployment environment
- Integrate with multiple API front-end and back-end (Lightspeed, Shopify, Stripe, QuickBooks, ...)
- Automate tests and verify the quality of the software on a staging environment
- Investigate and fix bugs as they are caught by our monitoring system
- Work in an Agile environment and provide daily feedback on your work
- 0 to 3 years' experience of working on a software developer position
- Experience in developing web applications or projects using an object-oriented language (Go, Ruby, PHP, Python, Java, ...)
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL, ...)
- Willing to learn new technologies like Golang, React, Google Cloud Datastore, Elasticsearch
- (A plus) Good knowledge of NoSQL databases (Elasticsearch, Google Datastore, Redis, etc...)
- (A plus) Good understanding of events based applications (Pub/sub principle)
- BS degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering